| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Irozaki in January is a little cool at 7.7 °C (45.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10.3 °C (50.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.2 °C (41.4 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in January is 5.1 °C (9.2 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat dry. Just 74.3mm (2.9in) of liquid is dumped.
- The shortest day is 9:52 long and the longest day is 10:25 long with an average length of 10:06.
Check the distance to and compare the Irozaki January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Irozaki, Japan
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Irozaki: