| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Irozaki in April is mild at 14.3 °C (57.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.9 °C (62.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.9 °C (53.4 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in April is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in April is a little damp. Some 152.1mm (6in) of liquidis dumped .
- The shortest day is 12:30 long and the longest day is 13:30 long with an average length of 13:00.
Check the distance to and compare the Irozaki April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Irozaki, Japan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Irozaki: